September, 2011 - Board of Equalization has changed the Login Codes for all sales tax efilers. If you do not have the letter they mailed, you must call (800) 400-7115 and ask for it. Give them your seller's permit number. Once you have the code, call Vista at (909) 946-1202 with your updated info. Without the code, we can't file your sales taxes!
Here are some Fast Links for Vista clients.
Landlord, sub-contractor, service provider:
- IRS form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Tip: get them to fill it out before you pay them.
Electronic Funds Transfer enrollments for Vista Business Service payroll clients:
"Where is my REFUND?"
Electronic Tax Payments
- EFTPS, the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, is a tax payment system provided free by the U.S. Department of Treasury. Pay federal taxes electronically via the Internet or phone 24/7. Visit EFTPS to enroll.
- California Franchise Tax Board payment options including Web Pay, credit card, installments, etc.
- California EDD e-Services for Business